Taking your consent
If you want to verify your data is present or not in our database, you can request for the same at email@example.com. This is only applicable if at some point of time you have engaged with IT Chimes, or any of our brands, and or accepted our privacy policies while submitting your details via forms/emails.
Collection and Usage of Personal Data
IT Chimes primarily collects 2 kinds of data. Personal and Behavioral.
- Primary/Secondary Contact Informations (Phone/IDs/Communication Channels):
- Business Name(s)/URL(s):
- Physical/Virtual Location(s):
All of this data is securely preserved between the client and direct employees of IT Chimes. We take best measures to keep this data private and this is not revealed/disclosed/sold by us at any given point of time unless otherwise exclusively permitted/agreed upon by the client/user directly over written consent/agreement.
Behavioral Data: Due to the nature or Marketing industry we also receive and collect user data who are visiting/engaging/interacting on our websites. We also collect, study, analyze data of end customers/consumers/prospects and optimize various marketing campaigns for us and our client’s businesses, which is related to our projects. However, the information we collect here is more generic, vis-a-vis:
- Age group
- General Location (Not Addresses)
- Tastes & Preferences
- Names (only in cases of users filling out our contact forms/query forms on the website)
These information, however generic, are collected through tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Cookies, server logs etc. These informations are collected solely based on need of the campaign and making improvements to our interaction with users visiting our website. We also collect data on behalf our clients and have access to their users. This is contractually done and is part of our digital marketing services. This is again to provide better marketing interaction of the client with its users and running successful marketing campaigns. Sometimes, Data is also provided by our clients from their inventory or research. We do not own these data and neither transact such data without formal approval/agreement with our client to do so.
Under no circumstance will IT Chimes be dealing with data, their exchange, or usage without prior approval/agreement from the client/users.
Data Storage Policy
- All data is stored on our secure servers and within our internal databases. Only IT Chimes officials, managers and active teams have access to information database. Incase of data breaches, all contacts are informed immediately within 72 hours of knowing.
- Once you have been contacted by a sales executive at IT Chimes your details will be stored to the database. If you expressly request to not be contacted or data be removed from our database, we will comply on formal requests (Email/Agreements).
You can access your information that we have on record at any time during our working hours. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Security & Infringement
IT Chimes is committed to the security of customer information and we have security procedures in place to protect misuse or alteration of information under IT Chimes’s control.
IT Chimes may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of IT Chimes, its clients and/or the extended community.
At any point whilst IT Chimes is in possession of, or processing your personal data, you will hold the following controls:
- Right of Access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that you have shared and we may have collected upon your express consent.
- Right of Rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Remove – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right of Migration – You have the right to migrate the data we hold regarding you or your business to another organisation. A formal consent will be required.
In case of further queries feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please note that we will not entertain the following requests:
1) Information about other people;
2) Opinions given in confidence;
3) Repeat requests or privileged information.
4) Other types of information may also be exempt under data protection laws (e.g. data relating to the commission of offences or estimates of damages).
3rd Party Access to Private Data
While we use 3rd party tools and softwares for our services to you, we are completely transparent about the resources in use and take prior consent before using them. For detailed information about these tool’s data collection policies, we encourage you to review them before consenting to usage. We are not liable or responsible for modifying or associating IT Chimes with these 3rd party tools at any point, unless otherwise stated.
Any policy changes, either due to business reasons or future changes in legislation, will be updated on this page and notified on the website or through e-mail newsletters, as long as you are subscribed to them.
Non-Liability in Online Communication
Any mode of Online Communication has a wide range of variables due to which any one particular can not be held responsible for loss of data. Therefore, IT Chimes will not assume any responsibility for harm/loss of data you may experience in the process of sending/receiving information over the internet.