IT Chimes’ Document Management System for Businesses
Documents in companies are stored at not just one, but at several locations, be it on office desktops, employee laptops, servers, emails or any other digital storage medium. Having complete access to all the data at once can be difficult without having the support of a Document Management System, which is what IT Chimes offers to our clients.
All forms of documents that are required in the running of your business, such as agreements, contracts, marketing materials, etc. can be easily managed through our Document Management Service. It gives you complete access to the correct version of all your work files from anywhere you want. This saves a lot of time and effort on your part to search and gather files from different locations, thus making your business processes and transactions a lot smoother and more efficient.
Microsoft SharePoint for Document Management
A Document Management System helps manage the documents of an organization in an effective manner for a long period of time. Document management systems are programs coded by programmers to store or retrieve electronic documents. These can be effectively utilized to track down different accounts created by multiple users.
SharePoint allows an individual to resolve increasing disruptions pertaining to storage, organization, and retrieval of vital records and documents in an effective manner. IT Chimes has assisted organizations in increasing their productivity and reducing the time spent in searching for existing documents or re-creating them.
Features of Microsoft SharePoint:
- Libraries for documents that allow support for check-in/checkout, audit trial, version history for documents of all kinds
- It can be integrated with your existing network to manage documents more securely that before
- Search for documents using your own keywords and other search parameters
- Create document sets that can manage all related documents and process them together
- Content organizer for better and more accurate classification of content and to route them to their respective document libraries
- SharePoint assigns unique IDs to documents so that they can be easily found even if they have been moved from their original location to some other place
- Compliance helps in managing multiple versions of documents, applying retention schedules, record declaration for all types of content
The SharePoint document management application can easily rationalize all the procedures. It also paves central location for all types of document management procedures. It offers a customized feature to document management system which makes it more compatible and sustainable.