Why To Develop Social Network Portals
There are a few reasons from a e-marketeer’s point of view
- You can finetune your campaigns very accurately as people of similar mindset or with similar interests gather at one place.
- ROI becomes very high as we spend on a very selected group of people.
- User interest and interaction is hyper active in niche any Social networking portal.
Here is a beautiful article written on why you should consider creating a social networking portal.
Importance of Social Networking Portal For SEO
Social Networks have gained tremendous importance in recent days due to a few many factors. The traditional reasons of having like minded people together or to exchange opinions and information among community members are always there. But there is a new reason and that has become very important for ecommerce & SEO as well. After recent updates Google is placing much importance on a few features to decide the worth of any webpage and social network sharing is in that list. Thus, if your content is well like and shared on social networks you can easily gain rank.
Our Process of Development
Developers: We have the best developers to take care of the development. All our developers are industry experienced and we do not hire freelancers or newcomers as we understand the importance of your projects with us. Our developers are trained and certified in Android development.
Quality Control: Our dedicated quality control engineers and testing engineers try, test and check each and every minute aspect and features of your project to ensure a bug-free and smooth user experience for our clients. Some of the tests we run on the apps are, beta testing, smoke testing , Waterfall, Prototype model, Incremental, Iterative, V-Model, Spiral, Scrum, Cleanroom, RAD,DSDM, RUP, XP, Agile, Lean, Dual Vee Model, TDD,FDD. For a detailed explanation and differences between these tests, please click here.
Why to Choose IT Chimes to Develop Social Networking Portals
IT Chimes has always been a front-runner in Social networking portal Development and this success is due to a few prominent factors.
- Our team has previous rich experience in developing Social networking portal and updating existing Social networking portal so you can rely on us.
- Our team is experienced in handling and integrating third party APIs into Social networking portals.
- We offer excellent quality work at lowest minimum possible rates.
- Using our cross-platform expertise, we are capable of adding any unique feature the customer wants.
- Our network forensic experts will help you making the site completely secure for any confidential data sharing.
- Additionally, we can make the site search engines optimized and help you in promoting the site in proper circles with assured results.
We have discussed in detail why we call ourselves a maestro in Social Networking Portal Development
Our Prominent Success
Diocese of London is a part of a unique social network, information such as Mass times, contact information, news headlines and events is shared between the parish websites and the diocesan website. Rather than isolated, standalone websites that don’t talk to each other, each site is an entry, or portal, into a wealth of shared information.
Broker Network is a comprehensive Content Management Solution where the website admin has complete rights to govern each section of the website, dealing with insurance and business services.
Dads Tie is a comprehensive social networking platform being developed by IT Chimes. The scale of this portal is similar to that of Facebook and is a one of its kind platform that provides users a base for networking and gifting.
Infinite Tunes is a website where users can make requests and search for music videos, songs and ring tones. Admin holds contests, which users can be a part of and win prizes. Developed by IT Chimes the client keeps updating the website with new functions.
Get In Touch Now
In case you are looking for a perfect solution for a social networking portal development then look nowhere else. Fill up a simple form and our experts will get back to you with a FREE ASSESSMENT of your project. You lose nothing by the free assessment, right?