We create stunning user experiences, & that’s why we love responsive web design
Responsive Web Design has evolved towards something much more than its traditional nature. At IT Chimes, we believe that responsive design is a modern approach towards delivering outstanding brand narrative and content-rich user experience, regardless of any device or browser the website is being viewed upon. Separate web designs for desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles is history. One design for all devices is the future.
Everyday a new user accesses your site using a new device or a new browser or a new platform, your site needs to be optimized for all of these. At IT Chimes, we have come up with the perfect solution for this scenario and we call it Responsive Web Design (RWD). It adjusts to the area of the browser by placing components of the page dynamically. So, be it a full screen desktop display or a 2.4” mobile display, your site gives the user the content they are looking for. Bye bye sliding and scrolling!!
Why go responsive?
“Day by day, the number of devices, platforms, and browsers that need to work with your site grows. Responsive web design represents a fundamental shift in how we’ll build websites for the decade to come.” – Jeffrey Veen
IT Chimes realised the importance of responsive web development long back and we knew it was something that will create many benchmarks. We deliver vibrant websites that can suit any user, using whatever device and display for our clients. Responsive web design maximizes the use of screen real estate and places the components craftily so your most important news doesn’t miss the attention of the visitor.
When our competitors are still obsessed with the page layout, we explored the situation from the device end. Here are few reasons why you must opt for RWD-
- Responsive Web Design is the future
- RWD is ideal for cross-device use
- Better user experience than traditional page layout approach
- Improved content flow and brand narrative
- Google endorses the idea of RWD as a ranking signal
Responsive Web Design – the IT Chimes way
Responsive design is simple, because we make it so. Read more to see how we do it.
- We check the content of the page and decide where to place whom for different viewing areas.
- It is easy to construct if the display is big. That’s why we start with the most difficult part and decide about the mobile device view first.
- No, we don’t use graphic designing softwares as much as our competitors do. Instead we concentrate on the browser and user experience. After all, your website will be displayed in a browser and not in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Modular designing from our expert web development teams helps you to have your site optimized for each viewing challenge.
- We don’t bid adieu after receiving your payment. We make a long term commitment to our clients and we honour it with continuous support and modifications.