Features of A Great eCommerce Portal
We, at IT Chimes, believe that an eCommerce portal can only be good if it has following features.
- Search Box: The products should be easily searchable and indexed properly. Give the search box the most prominent position, preferably at the top.
- Featured Products: A prominently positioned panel, taking care of all the products selling well or the company wants to push harder.
- Related product: Another feature to facilitate the the shopping by suggesting the clients which other products they might be interested in.
- Newsletter Subscription: Easiest way to make your clients loyal. Make sure that you offer bonus for subscribing to the newsletter.
- Categories: As you can guess, you need it for better browsing through products and easier spotting of a product.
- Good Navigation: Extremely important feature, especially the links to various products and shopping carts must be maintained efficiently.
- Product Zoom: Use of visual to catch the customer. On-demand zooming is best as it doesnt take huge space on the page and still the client can go as deep as he wants.
- Good Payment Gateway: most important feature of any ecommerce site, it must be secure, verfied, SSL and safe. A very careful and verified implementation of cash flow management is required here.
- Customer login & registration: Need to be there for so customers can store their billing info, address, product wishlist and other preferences
- Good Graphics: Need to look a slick a smart website to begin with. Studies showed that the first look determines the bounce rate to a great extent.
- Social Media Presence: The SEO mantra of today, each ecommerce portal needs a buzzing social media presence, nothing will build reputation like favourable comments on these sites.
Advantages of aspdotnetstorefront Portals
All these above needs are satisfied by AspDotNetStoreFront as the eCommerce portal development has the following features
- Total control over the portal using in-built AspDotNetStoreFront control panel.
- Complete product management, catalouging, sorting features with multiple finetuning services.
- Payment option is greatly varied and can suit any country, industry, demography or choice.
- Completely SEO friendly page customization. Allows modification for SEO optimization.
- Inbuilt content management system (CMS) allows easy add, modification and deletion of products, features, deals and contents.
- Easy categorisation of products.
- Many handy and effective addons to choose from.
AspDotNetStoreFront is used by 5000 developers and 10000 merchants which speaks highly of the capabilities this ecom portal development site holds. IT Chimes is a premier name in AspDotNetStoreFront development, hosting, installation, integration, updattion and customization.
The IT Chimes Advantage
After being 8 years in the industry and designing dozens of ecommerce portals, we are aware of a few facts.
Firstly, each customer is unique and the case study needs special attention, consideration and planning. We approach this situation by talking to the client extensively to know his exact requirements and the features he is looking forward to.
Secondly, We also understand that each client comes with a different budget. There can be many reasons why a client sticks to particularly to a budget. Often the best way to solve this is to go for a industry ready platform like AspDotNetStoreFront.
Thirdly, Each customer wants something “better than the competitor”. With platforms like AspDotNetStoreFront at our disposal, it becomes a very easy to get a site which is unique and different, and thus, “better than the competitor” in some aspects, very easy.
We are confident to make your site feature-rich, unique and SEO-friendly while keeping it under the budget.
You get a dedicated team of professional ecommerce portal developers, a dedicated project manager at your disposal to work on your project exclusively so you project gets maximum attention and dedication,
We also provide 24*7 customer support unlike many of our competitors because we believe a relation doesnt end when the project is delivered, thats the beginning.